Okay, hear me out. These sweatpants are single-handedly the softest things you will ever put on (probably). The fabric feels like Jesus Christ himself wove this from his heavenly fibers (if we knew what that felt like). Slipping these on for the first time feels like dressing yourself in pure clouds. Legally, I'm obligated to tell you those were jokes. Between you and me? ...well, I guess there's only one way to find out.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
• 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
• 1x1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
• Elastic waistband with external drawcord
• Contrast drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
• Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
• Tapered leg